Pilates Studio Teacher Recruitment
We are looking for Pilates teachers who have the ability to adapt and be discreet with Top Sports professionals including Premier Footballers to injured clients. We run an apprentice programme for trainee teachers including anatomy modules, supervising classes, monthly mentorship and one to one sessions. There will be lots of other fascia techniques going on in the building and an understanding or experience in any of them is a bonus.
- Pilates enthusiast.
- A willing team-player.
- An enthusiastic, lifelong learner.
- Open to using techniques from the various schools of teaching.
- Incredibly personable.
- Utterly client-focused (each teacher is expected to know every client’s name and be able to recall their personal issues).
- Able to take a leadership role.
- Able to enjoy working with a wide range of people.
- Able to work at least one evening per week and one shift at the weekend, once a month.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love the opportunity to speak to you...
If you would like further information on all of the classes we offer, advice on choosing the correct plan for you, or if you would like a tour of the Pilates studio - please get in touch.GET IN TOUCH