Sale Studio Pricing & Packaging
Every single one of us is different , right from our metabolic typing , to body type, to our muscular strength and endurance. At Sale we recommend that everyone who comes to the studio enters through a private session to ensure that we are reaching your goals and expectations, we can then guide you and help you to achieve them.
Why Choose Us ?
- Not to be confused with standard gym pilates or reformer pilates classes. We offer unique, bespoke approach to achieving core strength, rehabilitation, balance and flexibility using the V2 Max Reformer and other equipment.
- The V2 max Reformer offers a functional approach to every day life by using the front and back of the machine and working on more bi-ped daily movements.
- State of the art luxury private facility proving an excellent training environment, offering specific myofascial methods not found in other commercial studios, gyms or training pilates studios.
- Challenging and versatile sequences that deliver amazing results, keeping your movement patterns fresh and effective.
- Nothing left to chance – all clients are admitted to our session through a choice of consultations so we can achieve your goals and expectations.
- We are here to train, not here to drain. if you are looking to reduce inflammation in the body and perhaps loose weight. The last thing you want is more stress in the body. Stress is stress at a cellular level and the body cannot tell the difference between a high intensity exercise or a divorce. The bodies response to stress is to release more hormones one in particular being cortisol. Balance your cortisol and you will balance your life.
- You would expect to pay a bit more at Marks and Spencer than you would at Asda. You are paying for results and a premium product rather than quick fix classes or solutions.
- You would expect to travel for something special and unique , hence we are not on every street corner and would require you to come to us and make a commitment.
Sale Studio Group Classes
To ensure continuity and optimal results, clients are encouraged to buy packages, you can then schedule the sessions through our new online booking and attend any time or day that you want before your package expiry. All group classes are kept small to ensure individual attention and hands on and we also encourage a stress free environment by moving naturally with the breath, rather than forced timed movements for the individual. Drop in and courses are available to suit all needs from shift workers to regular exercisers at our Sale studio. Online classes and backcare programmes are also available for those overseas and customers who cannot attend.
Please print off and bring your medical form: New Pilates Manchester Medical Form
Next Sale Studio Course – New courses start on the 1st of every month
Please email or call for information on prices and packages.
120 min ‘Get out of pain – Full Monty’
The ‘Get out of pain- Full Monty’ is for those clients which have tried every health practitioner going and have spent a small fortune prescriptive drugs and possibly even had operations or been referred from the hospital pain clinic. You will of suffered from pain or a medical condition for over a year and have constantly been treated for symptoms rather than looking at the cause. Your condition can be anything from sciatica, prolapsed disc, ME, MS, IBS, addiction, inflammation(cancer, arthritis, bursitis, etc) to a hip replacement.
We spend time taking you through a series of CHEK assessments and questionnaires which look at your lifestyle including gastrointestinal, liver, endocrine. glucose regulation, cardio vascular, mood, immune system, urological, musculoskeletal,CNS and brain. Your sleep, hydration, nutrition, fungus and parasites, movement, stress ( hormonal, environmental, physical) are taken into account too.
We take you through a full postural analysis including spinal measurements and evaluate what needs to be stretched and strengthened in the body. We then take you some more tests gently moving the body through flexion, extension and rotation as we learn blockages and barriers have built up to avoid or cause pain. Including Hippocrates and CHEK principles of Dr.Diet, Dr.Quiet, Dr.movement and Dr. Happiness. Click here to read more:
90 minute full MOT private
The quality of our tissues will depend on the quality of our movement. Our 90 min program not only takes you through a postural analysis, but we assess you on static and dynamic posture as you move through a series of exercises. You the client will know what feels right for your body and we will both understand what needs to be stretched, strengthened and areas of weakness.This includes a full CHEK assessment on your sleep, hydration, fungus and parasites, food patterns of what and when you eat and stress levels. We also measure your spine and then photograph you on a chart so you can see clearly where you are and where you need to go, and finally we take you through a series of 8 core tests. Click here to watch a consultation.
60 minute private
We add on from the 30 minute private by challenging you on a variety of equipment plus ensuring that you experience a taste of every class and piece of equipment on our timetable. You also build up your repertoire of movement patterns.
30 minute private
We take you through all the basic movement patterns and planes of the body using small props and large apparatus. This way you get an understanding of the way your body moves. You also learn how to use our STOTT V2Max reformer machines and spacing in class.
This means that clients who are members of the relevant plans can claim for the cost of the treatments outlined here, when they visit CNHC registered complementary therapists.